Summercamp Jobs 2022
We don’t offer any jobs for the season 2021. However, we will start hiring again from autumn 2021. To find out more, read the following.
Are you looking for an amazing place to work?
Do you want to further your experience working with kids and teenagers (age 10 – 16), combining your skills in outdoor education and language teaching? Our residential camps take place in the German and Austrian Alps, in truly stunning areas. Activities are Rock Climbing, High Ropes Course, a film project, team challenges and Englisch language Games. Our Camps are Overnight camps, based in really nice youth hostels.
Language Assistants for our season 2022
We are no longer looking for staff for 2021 – if you are still interessted for next year, read on:
…be a native speaker of English or have an Native speaker level of English
…have some experience working with kids and teens
…enjoy the outdoors
What we are looking for:
- your first language is English
- you like working with kids
- you are outgoing and full of energy to manage a day at camp
- you enjoy working in a team and you are confident to run small groups of kids (with the support and help or our qualified instructors)
- you are open to new ideas and different ways of teaching English in an outdoor setting
What we offer:
- experience in a unique setting – this camp is really special. We work with small groups and you get the opportunity to learn about our special methods of outdoor education and language aquisition.
- You never run activities by yourself but you get to work alongside our experienced instructors.
- You get to run some sessions on something that you enjoy (theatre, musical, poetry, rugby) with support of our instructors.