We are hiring…
We are currently looking for freelance outdoor instructors and language assistants for our season 2019.
Outdoor instructors for our season 2019
Are you looking for an amazing place to work as an outdoor instructor?
Do you want to further your experience working with kids and teenagers (age 10 – 16), combining your skills in outdoor education and language teaching? Our residential camps take place in the German and Austrian Alps, in truly stunning areas. Activities are Rock Climbing, High Ropes Course, a film project, team challenges and for the rivers camps rafting. Our instructors usually enjoy the freedom of creating their own programme for the week, in combination with our language teaching standards also considering the groups wishes and needs.
If you are interessted
have a closer look at our requirement and our dates, see pdf below and send your application to Katrin Jost email@example.com. Please also fill in our instructors questionaire form. (see below). Please also note: We will give preference to instructors, that are available most of our season! I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Language Assistants for our season 2019
We are also currently lookng for language assistants for our next season.
We are looking for you if you…
…are a native speaker of English
…have some experience working with kids and teens
…enjoy the outdoors
We offer you a great experience, working in a beautiful area of Bavaria. For more details please see pdf below. To apply send in your current CV and please fill in our application form (see below). I am looking forward to hearing from you.
What we are looking for:
- your first language is English
- you like working with kids
- you are outgoing and full of energy to manage a long day at camp
- you enjoy working in a team and you are confident to run small groups of kids (with the support and help or our qualified instructors)
- you are open to new ideas and different ways of teaching English in an outdoor setting
What we offer:
- experience in a unique setting – this camp is really special. We work with small groups and you get the opportunity to learn about our special methods of outdoor education and language aquisition.
- You never run activities by yourself but you get to work alongside our experienced instructors.
- You get to run some sessions on something that you enjoy (theatre, musical, poetry, rugby) with support of our instructors.
How to get there
The camps are in close proximity to Memmingen airport (Ryan Air via London Stansted)
You will find more information about this job in our pdf-file.